- AC to DC conversion produces harmonics
- Non-linear load (electronic switching devices) produces harmonic
- Harmonics can interfere with other equipment
- Harmonic distortion wastes energy
- Harmonics caused more energy consumption, blowing of fuse, curcuit breaker tripping, overheating of transformer, reduction of equipment life, etc.
Our solutions solve harmonic distortion right at the source!
Low Pass Harmonic Filters (attenuate all harmonic frequencies)
Tuned Filters (attenuate specific harmonic frequencies)
SmARTvar™ Dynamic Harmonic Filter
Active Harmonic Filters
12 & 18 Pulse Converter Upgrade Kits (Change 6 pulse to 12p or 18p)
Increases the overall efficiency, available capacity and reliability of electrical power systems in commercial and industrial facilities.
- Avoid penalties low power factor
- Increase your available electrical system capacity (KVA)
- Reduces system power losses
- Save from 2% to 6% of your total power consumption
- Improves environment by reducing CO2 emissions through reduced energy consumption
- Reduces system power loss and extend equipment life
Power Factor Capacitors
Automatic Capacitor Systems
SmARTvar™ Dynamic Capacitor Filter
MOTOR PROTECTION SOLUTION
Most of the Variable Frequency Drive output waveform is PWM (Pulse Width Module) voltage waveform. Our Sine Wave Filters can convert PWM voltage waveform to sinusoidal waveform.
Our Sine Wave Filters will eliminate the threat of excessive peak voltage and protect motor windings for any and all cable lengths
Benefits of Sine Wave Filters:
- Achieve voltage & current waveform in sine wave
- Extend the motor cable length
- Protect the motor winding from peak voltage
Sine Wave dv/dt Filters
ZERO SEQUENCE TRANSFORMER
Commonly used in the following environments: 3 Phase 4 Wire (Offices, Hotels, etc)
Economical solution to triplen harmonics (3rd, 9th, etc)
Optional features available when needed
VOLTAGE SURGE & SAG SOLUTIONS
Ride Through System
High Frequency Noise Solution
ZPT are partners with Roxburgh EMC
About Roxburgh EMC
For over 35 years, Roxburgh EMC has been recognised as the leading UK manufactured brand of EMI/RFI filters. Continued investment in premises, people, production and test equipment means that DEM Manufacturing are able to offer products designed, manufactured and tested to ISO 9001:2008, UL and CSA standards.
Power System Analysis and Solutions
Our 3-Step Power Quality Assessment:
Assess your general electrical system power quality
Identify causes of your power quality problems
Make recommendations to meet your power quality objectives.
ZPT are partners with Enerwise Solutions
About Enerwise Solutions
EM100/EM200 generates energy reports based on the new ISO50001 energy standards, grouping by shifts, days of week, ISO category types and applications.
Enerwise Solutions is a developer and manufacturer of energy management solutions for building energy management solutions, wind and solar power energy management systems.